Remi Dhen

I. Basic Info

Character: Remi Dhen. I'm boring and this is my only character~

Linkshells: I've been "playing" the game on and off for a couple years and I still don't know what these actually are.

Primary RP linkshell: Nope

Part of the Black Griffin Adventuring Company now!

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): I was heavy, but life and anxiety (I guess that counts as life?) got in the way and had me curl up in a ball for a while, focusing strictly on work and trying to manage everything. Nowadays, I'm light/medium because.. well.. anxiety is still here and with me not having RP'd in what feels like a lifetime, I'm afraid of falling on my face and having people laugh at me.

Views on RP combat and injuries: I play as mainly an AST/White Mage. I'm a healing/nurturing type IRL and it translates well to my RP. I've never played a character that's been injured or personally done any combat RP because I've just.. never done it. I avoid conflict because I'm a pushover and will agree with people when push comes to shove.. if it even gets that far.

Views on IC romance: As long as IC stays IC and doesn't bleed into OOC and it doesn't mentally/physically hurt anyone, I'm okay with it. If our characters mesh, they mesh.

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Hey, look! Something else I've never done! I'm not opposed to them.. I just.. haven't done them.

Views on lore: I'm not entirely sure that I know anything about the lore, but what I do know, I like to stick to. Then again, I RP Remi as a former member of a caravanserai. While she's seen a lot of the world and interacted with a bunch of people, she hasn't been anywhere long enough to know a lot about them or their cultures. I'm willing to learn, though.

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I'd say it depends on where we are. If it's a crowded place, maybe being in a party would be better? Usually, I'm in quiet places with things I've set up with folks and we're in /say, but never say never, right?

III. Other Info

Timezone: Eastern

Discord - Kirakira#8994

I am on here, the RPC, too!

https://remidhen.carrd.co/

And I'm almost always available in game. I work two jobs now, though.. and sometimes things get busy, so if I miss your message in game, please message me here or even Discord to let me know I missed you and I'll do my best to make it up to you~

Edited by Kirakira
I joined an FC :D