[Mateus] Isabella Desrosiers

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Isabella Desrosiers ( Mateus ) // Sarantsetseg Qalli ( Mateus )
  • Primary character: Isabella Desrosiers
  • Linkshells: N/A
  • Primary RP linkshell: N/A

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Depends on mood to be honest, though most of the time I would probably consider myself more along the lines of mid with sporadic heavy RP
  • Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I generally prefer to plan such things out and ensure everything is agreed upon first, so as to avoid any issue of someone feeling as though they were cheated by either the scene or dice.
  • Views on IC romance:
    More than open to IC romance, or even ERP. In fact, the more slice-ish type of RP is of my preference and most things along this line I'll be open to playing and likely enjoy it more than combat RP.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Open to it as long as it is talked about beforehand and there are no conflicts. It would also be expected that someone wanting to play a familial bond would take a moment to fully read Izzy's refsheet.
  • Views on lore:
    I try to stay as close to lore as possible, so you can be assured that Izzy isn't the WoL or really anyone special ICly. That isn't to say that I'm against some lore bending, as I prefer to have her as a proper dragoon and I know how some people feel about that, but my preference is to keep to bending, and not breaking.
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    Not sure what this is supposed to mean, but usually unless it's part of an FC or group story I prefer my RP to be more private either in an instance/locked room or via private channels.

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: UTC - 06:00 ( CST )
  • Contact info: Isari Desros#8239 // Refsheet