Looking for Event Submissions for Aether, Chaos, and Primal (everywhere else as well)

Erah'sae

Good evening,

Many of you all have probably seen the event calendar by now.  (If not see the end of the post).

However you'll probably notice it doesn't have much in it for datacenters outside of Crystal and Light.   The calendar supports everything but the JP datacenters currently, however, there was some initial pushback on approaching the communities on other datacenters, so I didn't try to impose.

That said, that was years ago, and situations have changed a bit from what I understand.  So just a reminder, if you have an event and you want to give it some visibility, please drop us a line.  As soon as I get the first submission processed, the discord bot will start allowing filtering for that datacenter and servers.  The submission form can be found here:  https://xiv.page.link/new

We'd like to expand into those circles but as they say, someone always has to be 'first'.

Unfortunately due to previous real world legal issues, this does not, and will not, cover ERP focused events.  But for any questions other than that, feel free to drop me a line here, or on discord (erroch#5348), or at the Event Bot's discord channel at , or at [email protected]

Thanks,

~ Erah'sae Zhwan

)