Shini's Art (thread)

So, I don't have a whole lot of FF specific art just yet. If you wanna see a lot more of my stuff, just o to my DA. But I'll be posting what I do have for FF here.

The first image is my character's voidsent form, because I'm a sucker or dragons and wolves and anything of the sort. There's some Ishgardian dragon's-blood lore and Ascian rigmarole in there to explain it, as well. But that's a lot of fluff text to excuse me having a big fluffy noodle.

Second image is some doodles I did for me and some friends. Characters shown along side Morn' are Tori, Muun, and Hy Hy. We're all dorks. Yes, Morn' is very often this angry. He's min-height for a male Elezen. He's got a lot of anger in a small package.

Last one is a WIP that I really hope to eventually finish. This is Morn' in Voidsent form with Aymeric. I've... never shipped an OC with a canon character before, so I'm still kinda shy/weird about it. But I just love this man so much, and so does Morn'. Protective lil' darkknight/summoner would kill anyone who attempted to lay a hand on this man.

I'll post more here as I make more. But expect posts to be highly infrequent. ^^; Motivation is a fickle wench.

morn_voidsent.png

ffxiv_sketches.png

Morn_and_Aymeric.png