Seeking RP Partners for a Grumpy Duskwight

Well, I've reached out a few times, so I feel a little more confident finally posting my own RP ad~

I'm Duo. I'm still new to the FFXIV community. I was introduced by my best friend early last year and am just coming to the end of Heavensward. And I've gotten rather attached to my character and would like to find him some new friends.

Character Carrd: Morn'star Ambrosia

Short Info

Main Class(es): Dark Knight, Summoner, Culinarian

Age: 19-24 depending on when in his timeline you meet him

Place of Origin: Ishgard

Current Residence: travels all around Eorzea but most often crashes in Gridania or certain private residences in Ishgard

Short History: Morn' was born to a noble family in Ishgard, and raised to fill the role of a proper noble child. Morn' however was discontent with the conditions imposed onto him, and sought respite within Ysayle's following. Morn' served her fervently until an Ascian coerced him into being possessed, which sadly brought his career with the Heretics to an end when the Warrior of Light was forced to fight him to excise the Ascian. He was sent to recover in Gridania, swearing he would return to Ysayle's side as soon as he was well again. Sadly, this did not come to pass. After hearing of Ysayle's death, Morn' swore vengeance on the Garlemald Empire, and chose to join the Warrior of Light in their battle against the Garleans. 

Shipping: Only with certain characters. (I'm a filthy Aymeric x Morn' shipper I'm sorry. I also ship Morn' with another OC of mine but I don't expect anyone else to play him for me.) Though Morn' is fine with non-emotional hookups.

Orientation: demi-romantic, bisexual with slight preference for male and non-binary individuals

OOC Info

Preferred Contact Method: Discord, Shinigami-of-Excellence#6314

RP Style: semi-para to multi-para

Good With: almost anything, though I do tend to prefer things that stick kinda close to canon.

Don't Want: romance, at least 99% of the time, unless you play a character I already ship with and are okay with shipping them with Morn'

Notes: Please only contact me if you're 18 or older. I'm not comfortable RPing with minors even if the RP itself isn't anything hard. On that note, I am open to harder and darker stuff. Very little upsets me. I absolutely will NOT ship Morn' with Ysayle; he considers her family and a mother figure and has no desire to go there with her.

Specifically Seeking: 

- people who may have known Morn' before they fled Ishgard

- potential enemies to bicker with

- friends willing to break through Morn's initial tough outer shell (He's actually quite the cuddler, you just have to let him know he can trust you first.)

- Ysayle RPers,  Aymeric RPers

If anyone would like to talk out some ideas, feel free to contact me via Discord or PM me here~