Since I hadn't made a proper introduction and threw a few posts here and there, thought I'd make an intro now.

--MMORPG background

Haven't actually tried that many. First MMO I played was FFXI on the xbox 360, didn't have a gaming PC at the time. Tried WoW but gave up after my level 12 free trial was hacked. LoTRO, GW2, Star Trek Online, Mabinogi, SWTOR, Star Wars Galaxies, and various other F2P titles that I tried but couldn't get into.

--RP experience

First started RP about 5 years ago on Jedi Academy, had RPed as a Jedi most of my days. Then moved on to SWTOR, back to being a Jedi. Though my connection to RP was fading, and here I am hoping to get it back through FFXIV

--Character ideas/info

Haven't thought much about it, still a few months away. So far the character I want is a hyur, Flynn Rosenberg. Had heard Rosenberg was used in FFXII (which I've not played yet) so I'm not sure if it's even worth renaming, it popped up on a name generator. Definitely want his foster parent to be an old male lalafell. Any more ideas will pop up in time.

--How did you learn about the coalition?

Google

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

Not exactly a heavy RPer, I like the casual and adventurous side. So medium.

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

23 years old, love anime, playing guitar, still looking for work. Been in and out of unemployment since college. All been agency work. Currently doing work experience at PC World (UK people will know). School wasn't the best, got an E in English and a D in Maths (and I suck at maths, how does that work out?), so I apologise for any grammar mistakes or constant use of the same words.

And that's pretty much my intro. I know there's a poll later tomorrow but I'm up for joining a Legacy server on launch. If Yoshi does decide to tag an EU server with RP then, well, we'll just have to see. EU timezone is just more convenient for me, I don't really stay up until 3am or anything.