Hi and stuff.

Hello, I'm new here. I was accepted into the beta over the weekend, and though I didn't get to play as much as I would have liked, I found myself sucked into the world of Hydaelyn. The world and lore are richly detailed and beautiful, and I look forward to getting to know some of you. I hope we'll all get along.

Isn't it though!? I was pretty fond of the world in 1.0, copy/paste-ness aside, but now!? It's sooo gorgeous and the music is fantastic and- well I could just sit my character in one particularly lovely spot and RP for hours :>. Speaking of lore, if you need/want a crash course in it, please let us know, we jump at the chance to answer questions! Or you could check out one of our many, many pre-prepared for just this occasion guides.

Thanks so much for all the welcomes. I've been reading up on the lore quite a bit, so I should be okay for now. I'll probably have some questions when I start working on my character's background. The next beta test can't come fast enough! I can't wait until August 27!