Hi there! ♡

YLBSheep

Hi there! I'm Ra or Ai or Sheep !
I've been playing FF14 for years and roleplaying ( very on and off , more so off )even longer than that. Ever since I've started playing ff14 , I have had an on going fanfic I've never put into words! 
MMORPG - FF14 and Vindictus. I dropped off vindictus a while ago and kick in on it every once in a while. As for ff14... I've been partying there for a solid 5  years.
RP EXP - I'm been RPing for a loooong time. I started with white wolf chat then moved to Imvu. It feels more like a lifestyle at this point lol.
How did I learn about the Coalition? Google! Turns out I joined a while ago, never did anything with it and now I'm back !
What kind of role-player are you aiming to be? An indepth one. I love creating stories and it's even more fun to have someone to do it with! My character Ra'Syrn is my baby and has deep lore that is constantly being added to. 
Real life stuff? I like video games, drawing and sewing!I love to cosplay. I love watching the Investigation Discovery channel. I'm also a Film and Media student.