Interested in trying out RP on Primal, but feeling a bit overwhelmed!

windmill

Heya! I've been playing FFXIV for about two months now and I'm interested in giving RP a shot! I have extensive RP experience, mostly through tabletop games, but 0 MMO RP experience. My FC and I have been very casually RPing together/coming up with backstories and I'm looking to try some RP with new people. Unfortunately, I've been really struggling to find a good starting place on Primal, mostly because I'm not interested in ERP and a lot of the stuff I've seen advertised overlaps with that. Nothing against it, it just isn't for me personally!

If anyone knows of a linkshell community or Discord to start with, let me know! Unless I'm using the site wrong I can't seem to find any Primal linkshells listed. Honestly, even just looking at the welcome board I see a few people interested in RP on Primal and also struggling, so maybe we'll need to make something ourselves? I'm just really not interested in moderating a community so I'd really prefer to join someone else's, haha.

So, yeah! Mostly just trying to get my footing here, since MMO RP isn't something I have any experience with.