New to FF XIV, but experienced Roleplayer looking for a guild or group to RP in!

MMORPG Background - I have played to the endgame in Archeage and Star Wars: The Old Republic, but I never got super serious into optimization or the raiding communities. I have dabbled in Guild Wars 2, TERA, The Elder Scrolls Online, Neverwinter, and Uncharted Waters Online. I also played quite of a bit of City of Heroes and City of Villains once upon a time, but I was very young. This all being said, I still very much consider myself a noob to MMORPG's as a whole.

RP Experience - I have been roleplaying since I was in middle school. I grew in a house that placed a lot of emphasis on fantasy and creativity, my mother being an artist and my father being a long-time D&D player and reader. I have been a DM for an ongoing D&D group for... Oh, jeez, it's been 6 or 7 years now. I am a very experienced roleplayer capable of fully immersing myself into the character and situation. I am here to see what happens and write a story with friends.

Character Ideas & Info - I am a bit of an altoholic, but I'm going to try to keep in reeled in. My main character is Alexandre Laxley, a jovial young man who considers his own upbringing rather milquetoast and left home in hopes of gaining enough wealth to live a comfortable life and out of a deep-rooted fear of being forgotten. Other characters I may want to play someday are:

• Gardenia Whisperwind, a young woman who grew up in the wild, finding companions only in animals. Now that things are changing, she has been thrust into an adventuring life and is struggling under the weight of the change.
  • Tarnarvon Trickeyfeet, a playful and cowardly Lalafel who enjoys his practical jokes but gets engrossed into tinkering for long periods of time.
  • Ruok, a mountain of a man with unrivaled strength and a tragic past who refuses to use any weapon but his fists or say anything but his own name.
  • Eren Si'ir, a young man from an impoverished noble family who find his strength in his natural leadership skills and his family's library of books on summoning. He seeks to restore his family to what he believes was their former glory.

I learned about the Coalition through Googling, "ff xiv rp." Pretty simple. I knew what I was looking for.

I wish that I had the time to be a heavy roleplayer, but as a single father, I don't have the kind of time anymore. I'm hoping that I can be as much as a medium, but be aware that while I am online, I will never break character. I am here for the roleplay. Please do not judge me as a person entirely based on the actions of my characters. If there is a Discord, I will be myself there.

I am a newly single father who runs writes, runs, and plays D&D in his free time. I am working on being a writer as I hope to be a novelist, and once I get my son into a good schedule, I am hoping to get back into some casual streaming.

I look forward to hearing from any you who care to get in contact!

Edited by Mastiffmind
Removing unnecessary info