new to roleplaying ^^

Hi all!  I am glad to be here and hope you are all good this morning/evening?  I am new to roleplaying a character and hope that some kind soul will help me in developing my character on Balmung.

A little bit about my character - Misaki Shimizu is a red mage Miqo'te who learnt the art from her adoptive father.  She was fun loving and kind but one day a band of mercenary's set fire to her Fathers house with him in it.  Luckily for Misaki, she was away from the house doing errents for her Father.

Apon returning home, anger raised up in her when she noted that her house was burnt down.  After finding out her Father was dead, she sobbed for many days until she built up the resolve to avenge her Fathers death.

I would also like help fleshing out this story, if you can help then many thanks in advance.

Have a good day.

Edited by Misaki Shimizu

Hello there, Misaki, welcome! :) It sounds like you're off to a good start! I suppose the biggest question to answer is why bandits attacked her home and her father, and how that might play into her life going forward--which sound like fun things to explore and uncover in future RP!

Edited by Faye