Hello 'ello! Experienced RPer and WoW refugee in search of longterm RP and PVE community :)

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to read this!

My (nick)name is Zophi and I'm essentially new to FFXIV. While I've had my account since Dec '19, I've only played for a few weeks

here and there since then. My character (and forum handle's namesake) is a lvl 51 WHM that I hope to later turn into AST. I'm hoping to find a small group of friends to enjoy PVE with, who will show me the ropes of FFXIV and help me learn the lore. More than this, though, I'm looking for someone to develop a long term RP story line with, with a focus on romance and adventure. I'd love to see Eorzea through the eyes of young lovers (I'm a hopeless romantic, what can I say?)

I've recently quit WoW after 14 years of dedication (much of it begrudging, heh) so you can absolutely consider me a refugee.

If anything here interests you, please feel free to reach out! I don't bite, I promise. (Okay, maybe a little ;) ).

What is my RP experience?

I’ve been RPing in some capacity online since 2001. I’m a multi-paragraph role-player who really enjoys getting deeply invested in storylines. I love commissioning art (or drawing my own) of the character I'm portraying and the character(s) I'm involved with, building playlists around them, and more! I’ve mostly RPed Warcraft themes for the past 14 years but have also played Furcadia and some light D&D/Pathfinder.

Character ideas/info:

Nothing yet. I’m hoping to meet someone(s) who’ll be willing to help me develop my girl via teaching me the lore and how the Viera fit into it. I'm a quick learner and have never been extremely lore-strict when role playing. I'm fine with nearly all themes, but lets discuss your interests in detail!

How did you learn about the coalition?
A google search for FFXIV RP.

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? (e.g. Light, medium, or heavy)
Medium to Heavy, with a preference for heavy. I could spend literally all day RPing back and forth and be very content.

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc.)

In the real world I’m an occasional digital artist who loves tea and enjoys a good cup of Kona coffee. I’m starting to learn more about herb lore so I can grow my own herbs to use in both cooking and home remedies. I love kayaking, hiking, cycling and long walks featuring rambling conversations. I enjoy high fantasy themes, especially when I curl up with a good book. I consider myself friendly to people from all walks of life and I do not discriminate for any reason.