Long-time RPer and FFXIV player lookin' for a new way to scratch that itch!

Heyo!

I'm known for a few names, though most common among them are FlameWolfScout, Flame, and Colin. I'm a furry, nerd, most-of-his/their-life gamer, RPer since 6th grade, all-around music fan, and a language, speech, and lore geek. I've also made waaaaaaaaay too many OCs over the years for my own good, most of which have been lost to time at this point. X3

I've been playing FFXIV with various characters since 2014, and I've been making them OCs of some sort since HW. I've also had a different main character for almost every expac, with a female Miqo'te MNK in ARR (since that's what the guy that got me into the game was using), then a female Au Ra BLM in HW, followed by a female Lalafell SMN in SB (who would later become a female Roegadyn pre-ShB, then become a DNC once ShB hit, though I've since started working on making RDM my main job).

I've been on a number of RP sites in my life, and done quite a bit in-game, though I haven't done any in-game in quite some time for reasons I'll not go into here. I'm generally pretty flexible when it comes to post length, though I do have an unfortunate tendency to be inconsistent when it comes to when I actually post. I'm doing my best to improve on that front, though.

Soooo yeah, that's about it, I think. If you have any questions, ask away! I'll do my best to answer them for ya! ^w^