Art Based FFXIV RP Group

Hello!
I'm really sorry if this is the wrong place for this question, I didn't know where else to put it.

I've been RPing on and off for almost a decade now. I started through general fantasy style RP groups on DeviantArt and haven't ventured further than that. I love RPing and drawing events from the RP, or just drawing my active character in general. RP fuels my art muse basically and it thrives most surrounded by other artists. I've been trying at length to find an active FF themed RP group (mostly FFXIV) through DeviantArt but I'm struggling of late.

Does anyone know of a RP group that has a strong focus on RP and art? It seems I might need to look further afield from DeviantArt but have no idea where to look. Twitter? I'm used to RPing via Discord so a server isn't an issue. I'm not interested in in-game RP.

Cheers in advance.

Hello there!

You might be able to find some FFXIV RPers on Tumblr and Twitter. You may also be able to find people interested in Discord RP here or any of the FFXIV community or RP Discord servers. To my knowledge there aren't really any groups that combine art and RP specifically, though you may be able to make some friends interested in that. Otherwise, if you're interested in FFXIV art, the Crystal Arts server likely has many RPers in it, being that we're the "unofficial" RP data center and such. :) https://discord.gg/s7mu3fN