Looking for RP Friends on Malboro

Lanna

Hi! I'm Lanna. It's been awhile since I used forums like this, ahhh! I'm usually on the hellsite known as Tumblr, which I hate deeply for lots of reasons, and yet it's the only format I really like. So I'm stuck there.

However in the past 2-3 months I've gotten back into FFXIV. I originally played the beta (!!!) ages ago, then lost interest before HW.  My brother who kept playng on and off always tried to lure me back in, and he FINALLY succeeded by offering to run the whole game with me starting from fresh. So here I am! I'm about to liberate Ala Mihgo tonight!! I love love love this game so much and I'm so glad I got back into it.

This is all the info one needs on my character, Meiko. I also have a non-WOL verse for her, too, if that is more preferable. 

I'm in PST timezone, work from home 5 days a week, don't really have a ton of offline friends. My bro and I play from around 7pm-10pm almost every night, so I'd RP not at those times. Most likely from 4-6pm pst, maybe a bit after. Oh and I'm 30 she/her if that matters. I don't know what matters on here lmao.

Anyway, I noticed a lot of the major RP hubs are NOT on malboro, so I'd love to meet some new RPer friends! I've not yet joined a FC, either, so I'm open to those! I only know my brother on my server.

Let me know if there's anything else you'd want me to tell about me or my character!