Hello all!

Welp, after playing ARR when it first came out and dabbling in the first expansion when it came out. I stopped playing. Went back to WoW and stayed there until now. Have to say for the first time in ever, I have little to 0 interest in logging into WoW and I've been hearing a good lot of changes and betterment was made here! SO! I am looking to make FFXIV my home for the foreseeable future! It's been a long time, so I am starting over completely from scratch so I can remember how the game works. 

A little about myself! I am a 35 year old male from the states that works full time and spends his evenings playing video games. MMORPGS have been my things since the later days of EQ1. I love the idea of coming together with a large group of people to RP, dungeons, raid or just banter on discord. My background in this genre started, as I stated, back in EQ1 and mostly hovered in WoW until recently I've just not been feeling it. I have been an RPer since I was thirteen, sneaking onto my parents WEBTV (Yes, this is how I show my age) and stumbling into RP chatrooms and have been hooked ever since.  

I am pretty much a full time rper but I do love PVE content as well! What I am here for is looking for a group of folks to play with while I am building myself back up in this game! So please, don't hesitate to contact me on the Balmung server! Thank you so much for reading my post and I hope your day is fantastic!