[Balmung] Zalu Frost

I. Basic Info

Characters: Zalu Frost

Primary character: Zalu Frost

Linkshells: N/A

Primary RP linkshell:  N/A

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):  Heavy

Views on RP combat and injuries:  Always happy to get into an RP fight with someone/s that are in open communication, no ooc drama needed, just good story. As for injuries. I refuse to be 'poof magic insta-healed' Injuries are there to encourage RP interactions and open new and interesting doors. Also, a healer deserves the chance to truly develop their way of healing and interaction as well, making it three word heals is a disservice to all involved but especially for the healer.

Views on IC romance:  Dark, Gritty Romance, BDSM heavy, or not at all. Happily ever after is boring to write, after all.

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):  I love the ties, bonds, and friendships that can bloom, fantastic for story development

Views on lore:  I love what I have found and am always happy to learn more. In the end, however, I don't want to be so linear as to not think outside the box a tad. Lore plausible is good enough for me.

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I don't mind what chat channel is used, so long as there is rp!

III. Other Info

Timezone:  CST

Contact info:  in-game: /w Zalu Frost@Balmung  Discord : Vexa#4779
Character info: zalufrost.carrd.co

Edited by Zalu Frost