New to RPing with FFXIV and just decided to make an account here!

Hey all I only recently got back into FFXIV and am a decently experienced RPer but never really had the chance to do it in MMOs before! I already have my girl and her backstory ready to go but am at a loss for where to start actually engaging with her. Also is there an easy way to add info for her here? Thank you! ❤️

As far as engaging goes, there are plenty of places to look from free companies, to party finder, to simply checking the search info of other players.  My longest running interactions have come from simply complimenting another players character or their carrd.  The old saying 'you get out of rp, what you put into it' fits well with the ff community.

That makes sense! I did do a sort of walk up today and had a small interaction IC with someone but she had to run off on a mission so my girl didn't get the help she needed quite yet T~T

Thank you for the help though! I gotta level her a bit more to get to FCs

No worries!  I'm glad the information helps and it seems like you're already starting out strong so I think you'll be just fine.  Slow start with long term results.  *thumbs up*

Hello there, welcome! :) You can join an FC at any level. You can share any information you'd like about your character here in whatever board you would feel most appropriate.

Wait you can? I thought they got unlocked after Grand Companies! But thank you!! I'm sure i'll get around to it, i'm trying to get more into this all and find an FC I like to do long term things and build my girl up! The thing i've always loved about RP is the development ❤️