Fae themed character

So this is my first time in the hundreds of hours I have been thoroughly in love with this game enough to say this will be my main MMO, this is a game I wanna put my time into. Even with the many hours I have put into this game, I am still a wee babe when it comes to a lot of the intricacies of the lore and world. And with the want to dedicate myself more to the game comes me wanting to dedicate a character for RP and finding a background/story that I kinda wanna stick with, but I am needing some people who know the world to bounce ideas off of.

So I am trying to "catch up" and I am about to finish the core of Shadowbringers as I write this, and like many people, I have fallen in love with Feo Ul and the pixies. Fae has always been a thematic I have loved across different fantasies and the FFXIV pixies have caught my love as well. But we are from the source and the only fae that I know of are the Slyph which are VERY different in culture and even thematic (least to my knowledge of what I've seen). I know we have the Scholar's pixies, but that's a very singular instance of that style of fae.

So I was wondering if there was anything I am missing or am overthinking that could maybe help me with a non Slyph allied character. A character that would more so be aligned/allied with the pixies/fairies.

I know this might be a total shot in the dark, but I thought I'd ask anyway just in case! Thank you for answering if you do! ^.^ If this doesn't work out I have a Xaela idea living in my head rent free :P

It's possible a pixie of the First could travel to the Source, since Feo Ul seems to have no trouble lugging around the gil and items from our retainers. I think the only other instance of anything Fae-like we see on the "Source" is Dun Scaith and the enemies there, if you wanted to do a Voidsent route instead, but that would pose its own challenges.

37 minutes ago, Faye said:

It's possible a pixie of the First could travel to the Source, since Feo Ul seems to have no trouble lugging around the gil and items from our retainers. I think the only other instance of anything Fae-like we see on the "Source" is Dun Scaith and the enemies there, if you wanted to do a Voidsent route instead, but that would pose its own challenges.

True I did think of that Feo Ul does go back and forth as she pleases so I can imagine any pixie can. The main idea I can think for that kinda idea would be either they made a deal/bond together from the pixies curiosity or something along the lines of saving/protecting them and form a bond.