A Traveling Stranger Approaches! They are Tiny

Were-Ah

Hi I'm Were-Ah!

I played LotRO way back in the day, though I was always too shy to ever ask to RP with anyone. But! I've been an avid forum RPer since '02-'03. An old school friend and I got back into each other's orbits back in June and he managed to suck me into the game. 

I figured that there was some kind of RP community-- did a little google-fu and voila! Here I am!

My main character is Tafu Tafu, a 30+ level BLM Lalafell. I'm calling her my 'mascot/minion' character and I'm working on putting up an ad in the looking for RP forum. She's broke and needs a job. You need a mascot? A minion? A MAID? Someone to cheer for you in the Gladiator ring? Just give a pat and a cookie and you've got a loyal lackey that you'll never get rid of again. 

I prefer either Discord, Google Docs, Email, that kind of thing. I've never done in-game RP, so you'd have to be patient with me.

Now, a question for YOU

If you could be any of the mounts in-game, what would you be? 

I'd be a Spriggan! They're so FLUFFY

tafuad.png

30 minutes ago, Faye said:

Hello there, Were-Ah, welcome! :D Tafu is so cute! I am a fellow Spriggan appreciator, as well.

Thank you! 

Good to see another Spriggan appreciator! I squealed when I saw them for the first time. 

Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your stay around and have a lot of fun! I also used to do Forum RP back in the day as well I remember it fondly also as far as a mount goes uhhhhh probably the new Alexander mount released with the event. Big ol robot boi.

Thank you! If you ever wanna complain or remenisance about the Good Ole Days, lemme know. I still have lots of complaints about taverns and pubs with like . . . 6-7 corners for people to brood in at one time lol 

Btw, I just read through Efleion's carrd-- he's very cute! I love characters that keep a positive outlook. 

Oh man, a friend of mine just let me ride on that thing! It's AMAZING. The whole time I was like . . . "This is a Transformer, I am riding a Transformer," lol was singing the Old Robots in Disguise theme until we had to get off.

Edited by Were-Ah