Hello all

I have been lurking around in the corners for a while so I thought I would drop a friendly hello and introduce myself.  I am Plutosams, had that screenname since I was very young.

--MMORPG background

I have dabbled in some small MMOs for years; however it was only in the past year that I got hooked.  In the past year I have played TSW, GW2, TERA, Aion and WOW (8 years late to the game).  My favorite being TSW for its immersive world that just gets me excited and my creative juices flowing.  

--RP experience

I claim that I am a newbie to RP and probably will for a while.  I have RP'ed with several groups and just haven't quite found my niche...yet.  I tend to prefer story driven RP rather than Tavern, though I definitely won't walk away from impromptu or walk-up interactions.  

--Character ideas/info

My primary character is a male miqo'te-Keeper of the Moon named Khior'a Laanakoh.  He is a studious pensive type who is just venturing out into the world. He lived the past five years as normal, as we has never been one for battle and at the time had not yet left his tribal family.  He is still a work-in-progress with a lot of details left to figure out...luckily I have a month or so to hash out the details.

--How did you learn about the coalition?

Thanks google

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

Medium.  When I am in the mood to roleplay I get really into it...however I also enjoy the game mechanics of MMOs and plan on running many dungeons and joining in on a few raids.

GOOGLE THE INTER IS LIKE BRIG BROTHER!!!! 

just kidding!!! Hi and welcome!!! Its nice that you have dropped a hello. Once a week they send me in the shadows to chase out the lurkers... so I suppose you get to escape my tickling and my bribery of cupcakes...

I hope you find you niche here!! And dont be a stranger!!!

♥*leaves cupcakes anyways*