Hello~ ^^

Shep

Hello there, my name is Shep. I'm new to the RP scene though I have always loved to read and write. Some friend's convinced me to try when FFXIV ARR releases...not that they had to try very hard to get me to agree. =] After asking a friend for a few tips I was directed here.

I have played a lot of MMO's in the past including FFXI years ago. Though I didn't play 1.0 I have read up on the lore and watched the let's plays so I hope I can keep up to the original story. I was also nominated to write my guilds background in the leader's place for whatever reason, so I hope you will all give me a few ideas on the setup if you can. I wrote a character bio, however I am not ready to post it just yet.

Well that's all for now, Thanks! ^^

PS: This is the first time I ever posted on a forum so if this ends up where it shouldn't be I'm very sorry!!

Welcome to the RPC! Hope you enjoy your time here and looking forward to see your   wiki page whenever you're done with it! :D

Thanks, I hope to have it all done soon. ^^

Always room for more FFXI veterans to share my constant nostalgic talk with! Welcome!

I can't really call myself a 'Veteran', I was just a lowly thief trying to survive in a cruel, goblin filled world.