Bunny Bunny Bunny Bunny Rockin' Everywhere

Hello!
I'm Starbright, or Starbrite. I'm relatively new to Final Fantasy XIV, and even newer to roleplaying in an MMO. I have about a year and a half of MMO experience in general: I played about a year of WoW Classic, and stopped after the news of the whole Blizzard shittery of sexual harassment and such broke. Been having a lot of fun with Final Fantasy XIV, and it's definitely a lot more chill than WoW ever was.

I have a little bit of experience will roleplay, I've both played in and GM'd TTRPGs, and done roleplay via message boards and once in Discord. I actually started roleplaying about ten years ago when I was still a teenager doing some (admittedly bad, looking in retrospect) Halo RP. That foundation though definitely colours my RP style: as I like to RP in long form, and with proper grammar, punctuation, etc. Right now, the character I do want to RP is simply my fursona, an extension of myself. I used to have a bunch of My Little Pony characters I RP with, though I've been divorced with them for a couple of years now. That fandom is not a particularly safe place for me to be.

I heard about the coalition while trying to google guide for RPing in Final Fantasy XIV. Admittedly, the reasons that spurred me to start making those searches are... risque. I'm under the impression that this place isn't for such... things, so I'll just let my time here help me build a foundation for later ventures.

While being heavily in-character sounds like a lot of fun, the simple fact is that I have a great deal many other obligations that occupies both time and mental energy, and doing heavy RP is something that I don't think I'll be able to commit to. DMing TTRPG's is hard work yo.

Also bunnies are cool. UwU

1 hour ago, Starbrite4evr said:

Hello!
I'm Starbright, or Starbrite. I'm relatively new to Final Fantasy XIV, and even newer to roleplaying in an MMO. I have about a year and a half of MMO experience in general: I played about a year of WoW Classic, and stopped after the news of the whole Blizzard shittery of sexual harassment and such broke. Been having a lot of fun with Final Fantasy XIV, and it's definitely a lot more chill than WoW ever was.

I have a little bit of experience will roleplay, I've both played in and GM'd TTRPGs, and done roleplay via message boards and once in Discord. I actually started roleplaying about ten years ago when I was still a teenager doing some (admittedly bad, looking in retrospect) Halo RP. That foundation though definitely colours my RP style: as I like to RP in long form, and with proper grammar, punctuation, etc. Right now, the character I do want to RP is simply my fursona, an extension of myself. I used to have a bunch of My Little Pony characters I RP with, though I've been divorced with them for a couple of years now. That fandom is not a particularly safe place for me to be.

I heard about the coalition while trying to google guide for RPing in Final Fantasy XIV. Admittedly, the reasons that spurred me to start making those searches are... risque. I'm under the impression that this place isn't for such... things, so I'll just let my time here help me build a foundation for later ventures.

While being heavily in-character sounds like a lot of fun, the simple fact is that I have a great deal many other obligations that occupies both time and mental energy, and doing heavy RP is something that I don't think I'll be able to commit to. DMing TTRPG's is hard work yo.

Also bunnies are cool. UwU

Welcome! More fellow sprouts are always good!