Hail!

Hail to all. I just found your wonderful site while I deal with withdrawals from waiting for the beta and after perusing it for a couple of hours, I'm sold that this is a place to spend some time.

MMO Exp: I have dabbled in a few MMO's over the years. But I can't call myself experienced. What I am however is a long-time Final Fantasy player (starting way back in FFVII) and I NEED to play this game indefinitely. :D

RP exp: I'm a noob... But I have always been interested in RP'ing. The imagination and dedication is something I admire greatly. Besides, as far as I see it, I personally saved Midgard.:thumbsup:

I found my way here after seeing a link Alothia pinned on some other site. Thanks, Alothia!!

As far as ideas for characters, My main will be my namesake, Desmond Aryll, an introspective first son to a middle class Uldah family who was slowly replaced by his younger more ambitious brother as heir apparent. So Desmond willingly leaves in favor of being supplanted.

As an alt I have some ideas for a Miqote. More on that some other time....

Thanks for having me and I hope I'm not too much of a bother to all you veterans.:P

What I am however is a long-time Final Fantasy player (starting way back in FFVII) and I NEED to play this game indefinitely. :D

You make me feel ooooooooooooooooooold!

I started with Final Fantasy (note the lack of number)on the NES. >.>

Anyways, welcome in!

You said you perused the site for a couple hours, but just in case you missed it, this thread should be pretty relevant to your situation. ^^

What I am however is a long-time Final Fantasy player (starting way back in FFVII) and I NEED to play this game indefinitely. :D

You make me feel ooooooooooooooooooold!

I started with Final Fantasy (note the lack of number)on the NES. >.>

Anyways, welcome in!

You said you perused the site for a couple hours, but just in case you missed it, this thread should be pretty relevant to your situation. ^^

I started with IX... when I got a PS2 :P