Losing my interest in the same ole.....

Atheria

So my wife and I are veteran RPers and veteran's of MMORPG's.

She had an old Main on Behemoth where we set up our new characters when she introduced me to FF XIV, but as we got deeper into the MSQ and started to get higher level, the fascination and excitement for the game started to wane because, well when you play an MMORPG you shouldn't have to play alone.

We are members of an FC, but the bulk of the members are only on in the evenings and they are not RPers.  Sadly it seems that Behemoth has a very light (if any) RP community.  We are considering moving to a world inside Primal that has a larger and more active RP community, but I hate to leave this world to find another without actually moving for a reason.  

We are looking for a FC or a community where we can RP on a regular basis.  When I played WoW so many years back there were whole servers that were dedicated to RPing.  You knew that if you were on that server you could walk into a tavern or a town and get into a story with someone.  I haven't found any of that here yet, I would like to.

Any suggestions or ideas of where we might look without moving to a new Data Center would be very welcome.  

We thank you for welcoming us to your world.

Atheria.

2 hours ago, Atheria said:

So my wife and I are veteran RPers and veteran's of MMORPG's.

She had an old Main on Behemoth where we set up our new characters when she introduced me to FF XIV, but as we got deeper into the MSQ and started to get higher level, the fascination and excitement for the game started to wane because, well when you play an MMORPG you shouldn't have to play alone.

We are members of an FC, but the bulk of the members are only on in the evenings and they are not RPers.  Sadly it seems that Behemoth has a very light (if any) RP community.  We are considering moving to a world inside Primal that has a larger and more active RP community, but I hate to leave this world to find another without actually moving for a reason.  

We are looking for a FC or a community where we can RP on a regular basis.  When I played WoW so many years back there were whole servers that were dedicated to RPing.  You knew that if you were on that server you could walk into a tavern or a town and get into a story with someone.  I haven't found any of that here yet, I would like to.

Any suggestions or ideas of where we might look without moving to a new Data Center would be very welcome.  

We thank you for welcoming us to your world.

Atheria.

*laughs* Figures she would beat me to it.

Yes, I'm the better (worse?) half of this dynamic duo and we're looking for somewhere to expand our FF14 experience with a little bit of role play. We're perfectly willing to relocate to another server in our Data Center or if need be, a new one as well.

51 minutes ago, Failia Silverstar said:

*laughs* Figures she would beat me to it.

Yes, I'm the better (worse?) half of this dynamic duo and we're looking for somewhere to expand our FF14 experience with a little bit of role play. We're perfectly willing to relocate to another server in our Data Center or if need be, a new one as well.

Welcome, Failia! :D If you two do decide to hop Data Centers, Crystal has plenty of RP!