Hello's! :D

MrCreeper

Hey! I'm Creeper, 17, been RPing in places like Minecraft and Discord for about a year now. I only just now picked up the game, and it's my first Final Fantasy game; I can probably count the number of MMOs I've played at all on one hand. I think I'm being too quick to look at things like RP? Especially since I only have the trial for the game. But hey- Roleplay is what I know and what I most enjoy, so I'd like to get into it if I can! 

On that note, how would I do so? Should I wait until I get to a particular level/quest, or...?
Also, I saw all the character profiles and templates on the wiki. Can I just start making one?

Anyway, lovely to say hello! :D

Edited by MrCreeper
Grammer

Hello there, Creeper, welcome! :D

There's no particular point where you should or shouldn't start RPing, just where you feel comfortable. Obviously the further along you are in the game, the better equipped you probably are to RP, with more outfits and zones unlocked and a better understanding of the game's world. You can also start making a character bio whenever you like, but these days most people use carrd rather than the wiki here.

1 minute ago, Faye said:

Hello there, Creeper, welcome! :D

There's no particular point where you should or shouldn't start RPing, just where you feel comfortable. Obviously the further along you are in the game, the better equipped you probably are to RP, with more outfits and zones unlocked and a better understanding of the game's world. You can also start making a character bio whenever you like, but these days most people use carrd rather than the wiki here.

Really? Well I could do both! I already have a carrd site that is a (slowly) growing list of all my OCs about the place. If I did make a carrd profile, where would I put the link? With the wiki it was obvoius, it's linked in the wiki, haha

Just now, MrCreeper said:

Really? Well I could do both! I already have a carrd site that is a (slowly) growing list of all my OCs about the place. If I did make a carrd profile, where would I put the link? With the wiki it was obvoius, it's linked in the wiki, haha

Typically you link your carrd in your search info in game and anywhere you want to make a LFRP post. It's about the same as the wiki functionally anyway since I don't think many people just browse the wiki looking for characters or anything (this site doesn't get much use these days in general apart from new people stopping in to make introduction threads so it's more like landing zone than anything else).