Hello I got recommended this place by a customer

1 hour ago, Faye said:

Hello, Petra, welcome! :D You can add your tavern event to the calendar here or post about it in the RP event thread! Feel free to check out the rest of the forum, too!

By tavern events do you mean whenever we are open? Also how do I add it to the calendar?

3 hours ago, PetraAnders10000 said:

By tavern events do you mean whenever we are open? Also how do I add it to the calendar?

Yes, and the calendar is here. You can just go to the day and click on the "+" to create a new event on the calendar.

Edited by Faye
1 hour ago, Faye said:

Yes, and the calendar is here. You can just go to the day and click on the "+" to create a new event on the calendar.

Sorry to trouble you but when you put one week for the repeating event does that mean it repeats every week or does it repeat it one week and then it's done?

8 hours ago, PetraAnders10000 said:

Sorry to trouble you but when you put one week for the repeating event does that mean it repeats every week or does it repeat it one week and then it's done?

I'm under the impression that its recurring for 1 week at a time and renews later but I'm also new and have no idea how the calendrer system here works! 

11 hours ago, PetraAnders10000 said:

That means it will repeat every week!