[Mateus] LFRP: Roving Ishgardian Elezen Ne'er-do-well

Howdy! 

Decided to hi-jack this post as I'm now going a different direction in regards to my RP character after much deliberation. 

My Ishgardian Elezen: Louvette Beauxreves

Looking for: 

• RP Free Company that also might be willing to help a noob with the game.
  • Adventure! Theme's can range from fun, simple fantasy romp to something more serious. I prefer to keep violence against children/animals as implied and no excessive gore.
  • Friends! Long term traveling buddies to now-and again drinking pals are welcome.
  • Rivals! Could be deadly enemies, or someone who just gets in her way.
  • Romance!  A slow-burn with character building and no ERP, I prefer fade to black. 
  • Lore Friendly, basically I want to keep within the spirit of lore not against some bending for sake of interesting stories. 

Hooks: 

• Louvette sells her service as a gunslinger, so any mercenary work would be welcome. If you need help guarding a caravan, a gunner on a airship, or simply someone to watch your back in a ruin. She might be the Elezen your looking for. 
  • Trouble with Chocobo, skilled with dealing with the large birds, she can help wrangle wayward Chocobo, maybe you need an expert eye in the purchase and taming a Chocobo she might be able to help. Or perhaps you share a similar love for the birds. 
  • Two-Bit Criminal, while she doesn't exactly run with THAT crowd now, she's isn't above a little theft or cons, smuggling as long as it ain't people.
  • From the Brume, maybe you lived on the streets or close enough to it in Ishgard that you've met her among the 'ramble' or shared a drink at the Forgotten Knight. 
  • Got ideas? Throw 'em at me. Lets see if they stick. 

OOC: 

I'm a late night player, MST (Mountain Standard)  sometimes earlier morning. With enough forward planning I can be in the game at other times. I'm 21+ (quite a bit older then that). I'd love to get Louvette involved in long term story and have some game friends that I can do content with.  I'm still working through the MSQ but it's nice to take a break from it for some roleplay content. 

Anyways, thanks for reading!  If interested contact me here, discord (info in carrd) or in game. 

Edited by Onemorefox
  • Onemorefox changed the title to [Mateus] LFRP: Roving Ishgardian Ne'er-do-well
  • Onemorefox changed the title to [Mateus] LFRP: Roving Ishgardian Elezen Ne'er-do-well

I'd be down!  She looks cool. They might have a few things in common or uncommon and make things interesting.  Feel free to friend me in game.   If I can't be in game the next few days, I'll shoot you a discord message to see if we can't set something up, if you'd like.  :)

13 hours ago, Onemorefox said:

I'd be down!  She looks cool. They might have a few things in common or uncommon and make things interesting.  Feel free to friend me in game.   If I can't be in game the next few days, I'll shoot you a discord message to see if we can't set something up, if you'd like.  :)

Totally! I'll shoot over a friend request when I log on later.

Feel free to add me on discord whenever ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Did your gun misfire and you accidentally hit a random stranger?

Perhaps your powder caught to quickly and exploded to close to your face?

Or maybe you burnt your hand melting down the lead for your ammunition?

Know what you need? A Healer!

"Yeah, and who are you?"

I happen to be, A HEALER!

(Props if you get the quote! But regardless here's my character's Carrd if she's ever in need of a healer!)

https://lainey-ffxiv.carrd.co/

*tips hat* 

Ain't never hurt to know a respectable healer. No shortage of folk who wanna put holes in a person. Or chocobo's who wanna bite the hand that feeds them.

Though if I ever end up with powder explodin' in my face might be time to find a new profession. 

If I need patchin' up, I got a lead on who to ask for.

((For the life of me I can not place the quote, its so familiar!! Sorry, I didn't see this sooner. I'm sure Louvette will get into a enough trouble to need one sooner or later. Been busy with the MSQ but hopefully can catch some people for RP))