Beta again, weeeeeee!

Def worth starting a thread. :D

Just one thing, I'm trying to log in and it says "Unable to obtain a World list" on the NA/EU side (JP group loads just fine) when I get the final stage of character creation. Am I doing something wrong??

Edit: Even when picking an already made character, the NA/EU side is blank. I checked maintenance schedule on Beta Forums and maintenance should have been over and hour and a half ago. hmmm

Def worth starting a thread. :D

Just one thing, I'm trying to log in and it says "Unable to obtain a World list" on the NA/EU side (JP group loads just fine) when I get the final stage of character creation. Am I doing something wrong??

Same problem for me. The NA servers are down currently. They were supposed to be back up by now, guess they're working on something. :(

Played some after the first outage this morning, but I think I'm done until Phase 4. 

I'm too low level to really help much testing the duty finder, and I'm starting to burn out on the low level areas so I need to stop before I do burn out for launch. 

That said, spent some time getting my appearance all tweaked for redoing my 1.0 character in the character creator and discovered that pugilist is pretty fun. I may have to roll an alt for that sort of play.

There's this NPC called a Keeper of Knowledge who can levl you to 29. ^^

Where are they?

He's called the Wandering Minstrel.  He should be in front of any of the Grand Companies in any of the 3 major cities.

It's worth noting that you need to be level 26 and had to have completed Thousand Maws of Toto-Rak before he can level you to 29.

There's this NPC called a Keeper of Knowledge who can levl you to 29. ^^

Where are they?

He's called the Wandering Minstrel.  He should be in front of any of the Grand Companies in any of the 3 major cities.

It's worth noting that you need to be level 26 and had to have completed Thousand Maws of Toto-Rak before he can level you to 29.

Oh... that's a lot different from what I thought. u_U