Howdy! Just a new person sliding in

Hello, I'm Zelle! While 14 is my first MMO (started about 2-3 years ago now) I've been doing ttrpg and forum RP for a long time before. I'm mostly hopping in here in hopes of connecting with the community more!

I help run two RP FC's on Mateus (Crystal), The Valtin Institute and the Keepers of Element. The first being more of an open project where we're always happy to bring in new folks,

IRL let's see. I'm in CST US timewise 

I come from a chat-based/forum roleplay background and want to get into the role-play scene in 14 but I'm nervous and don't know how to start. I do notice a lot of the nightclubs open late at night and that won't work for me. Does anyone know of groups who rp during the day? Or a newbie group for new people like me?

20 hours ago, Nominoms said:

I come from a chat-based/forum roleplay background and want to get into the role-play scene in 14 but I'm nervous and don't know how to start. I do notice a lot of the nightclubs open late at night and that won't work for me. Does anyone know of groups who rp during the day? Or a newbie group for new people like me?

I recommend checking out the FFXIV RP calendar. You can also check the calendar here on this site. There are RP events that take place earlier in the day--I'd advise looking into other events anyway since most of the nightclub events are incredibly light on RP, unless you are aiming for something more casual. You can also try looking for an RP FC that is friendly to new players and has RP or events are earlier times. Maybe look into the EU RP scene if you're looking much earlier.