Back from long break/Any RP partners out there?

Took a break from the game, but now I am looking to get back in to it. Role play is something I for sure want to do again. I haven't made any characters yet, but before I do, I wanted to see if there was a possibility to find someone who could be interested in what I am interested in. I am pretty open to any and all themes and styles of role play. The one I've been interested in lately is with drama/horror/mystery themes (heavy on the drama). I do like to play Hyur characters, but I'm open to other races too. Characters can be bonded by family, friendships, romance, hero/villain, or any other pairings out there. I just would like to be able to incorporate a storyline involving demons or voidsent, something that goes with horror. Any server will do. Discord RP is also possible. 

Thank you for at least taking the time to read my post. 

Hello there, welcome back! :) Drama/horror/mystery are some of my favs! My main also happens to be a Hyur involved in Voidsent related shenanigans. I'd be happy to RP sometime!

On 5/12/2022 at 1:02 AM, BrokenWoozie said:

Let me know what you have going on! I'd like to hear about your character. If you have a discord, I can message you if that is okay.

Of course, feel free to send me a request! :) Destiny (Faye)#8463

Hey! I recently got back from a break as well and I started a budding community discord on Crystal! So far we have 11 members and are looking to bring in more who share our love for open rp. We don’t go by the exact lore of FFXIV and if you are interested in it I will explain more via discord!

3 hours ago, DefaultDan said:

Hey! I recently got back from a break as well and I started a budding community discord on Crystal! So far we have 11 members and are looking to bring in more who share our love for open rp. We don’t go by the exact lore of FFXIV and if you are interested in it I will explain more via discord!

I'd love to check it out. 

BroadDaylight#9244 is my discord