Echo knights (Under New Management)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some Pictures of some of the Echo Knights after long day of fighting Titian.

Regulus on the left, Vashies in the middle, and Shep on the Right

1370374_1410287335856301_177209748_n_zpsde44dd7d.jpg

Shep And Vashies saluting to Titian death. Let the primal rest in peace....

1232590_1410287082522993_1682968546_n_zps05326d3d.jpg

Shep and Vahies fall asleep after a long day

1147983_1410288142522887_889099168_n_zpsb0f0653f.jpg

Just a funny pic with the some of the other Echo Knights having fun.

Nyla in the middle , Regulus on the right , and Gal on the left.

1236469_1408250292726672_209752748_n_zps4e030b59.jpg

Im proud to say the Echo Knights have two linkshells up and running! 

Are first linkshell is for are aiding other company's which we call the Echo Knights Line.

The second link shell is for are volunteer Echo Knights. Volunteer Echo Knights? Well we had few people who where part of other Free company's which they are happy with but wanted to join the Echo Knights, which we never make them leave that company so we deiced to make the Volunteer Echo Knights linkshell for the people who like to join use part time.

If like to be Volunteer Echo Knight please Contact any of the Echo Knights.

Thank you for inducting X'hayu into your ranks. She will do her best to do right by you.

Induction_zps472035a2.png

Also, I'll look forward to RPing with you, I know you guys tend to be more on the lawful side (X'hayu included), but cross FC RPing with Wayward Star might be interesting, though methods may differ, there are some similarities between motives of Wayward Star and Echo Knights, you guys are about protecting the weak, Wayward Star is about supporting the underdog, the captain is an idealistic one, though not all of his crew may share his motive - after all, they rely on crime and go beyond the law to achieve their goals, but the motive is there.

However, for potential RP purposes, I think interests could merge. I don't think the Knights would necessarily throw their lot in with Pirates, however, Wayward Star have done a pretty good job to appear lawful, particularly among Limsa's officials, so RP might work. Just a few thoughts, I'm always up for RPing with other folks, as are my crew. If you guys ever fancy inter-FC RP, shoot me a line. :)

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

[align=center]It's been a while since I posted anything, so thought I'd share some nice photos of the Knights and their shenanigans.

:tonberry:[/align]

[align=center]Took a small break from guard duty to snap a couple photos at the beach party

1380694_1418130141738687_644827935_n.jpg

(Astridr Aamodt, L'kalya Vanih, Vashies Alexander, William Greystone, Regulus Heartnet)

996027_1418130088405359_855666443_n.jpg

(Insert Cheesy "Knights who say knee joke")

557091_1418130198405348_1374947538_n.jpg

Come have a drink with the Echo Knights!

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=4859

946026_1418130315072003_505482736_n.jpg

(Z'ythe Tia, Nyla Starsong, William Greystone, Shep Ciaran, Ryunosuke Dragonix, Regulus Heartnet, Aeslyn Grey.)

[/align]

I wanted to dedicate a song to Echo Knights, as these people that stand with me are the best people i ever stood beside in combat. I dedicate this song to you all!  This song makes me think of you all and what we stand for..... ok im beings sentimental, but  I love you all! ( i wish good at videos and in a amv but this is the best i can do) (note i didn't make this ether)

lADLdH9NnOU

• 4 weeks later...

update to Echo Knights page on the role playing site:

• I have updated the history of the Echo Knights to the full history now.
  • I have updated  the ranks that have been changed
  • I have updated the rules of free company and linkshell

Thank you for reading!

(ill be doing updates to any erros that I did in the history party of the story. So bare with me on that one)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello There! Yes it is I Vashies! I know some of you been wonder where I have been! I traveled to other side of the world to learn more of the dragoon ways. In my travels I was in prison for charges of murder of a first son of a noble man.  I was gone for some time and didn't even know the name of prison seeing as i was knocked out for some time as they took me to it. Though in my prison the Echo Knights fell to having no leader and as I wasted away so did they. I see now that not only I and the Echo Knights felt the hard times, but every one has seen their fair share of fallen brothers ad sisters. If you are out there alone, If you are wondering with out a home, We the Echo Knights call upon you to join use.

( In a none rp way of speaking, I had a lot work hours come due to the holidays and being a fighter/ emt these are times that I'm all ways  on call 24 hours a day. I'm sorry for my leave. I like to thank the people who stayed true  with the Knights as i was gone Jayce Layran, Khuja Aliapoh, Ry'ah Zol, Shep, Nyla, L'Kayla and Z'ythe Tia. I all so like thank the  new members that have been with use even though they where leader less. Thank you Knights! You are what makes the guild! I'm back to my normal hours and I'll be on more. So please come join the family!)

RRkIQ1Djlbs Got a tell yesterday from person who got saved from Echo Knight. She was listen to this song as she was saved. She wanted say thank you but knight ran away be for getting the name. She found me and told me while grinding my tank told me the story. Keep up the good work Knights! Sorry by the way it's hard to type on the iPhone on this site lol.