Yet ANOTHER new player. :P

Hey guys! Firstly, tnice to meet you! Secondly, thanks for reading this, third off, thanks for any replies of welcome and helpful links and stuff, it's much appreciated! ^^

--MMORPG background

I'll be up front an honest; FFXI and FFXIV are the only MMOs I have played. >.>

--RP experience

I have done a lot of roleplays through different mediums. It start on the old Yahoo Groups messaging forums, then through instant messengers like MSN and AIM to email, SMS ad most recently, tumblr. So I feel I have a fair decent expereince it RPs. I have only RP'd in FFXI and FFXIV a very small bit. I tried to have a FFXIV 1.0 tumblr blog as part of my RP but didn't have many RP people to play with.

--Character ideas/info

I have a main 1.0 character, Ryn Sidell, which I am moving over to Ragnarok. As he will be a monstly established player, I'm keeping him from main game (it was a hard choice not to RP as him but OH BOY with I trialed a miqo'te I couldn't resist). My RP character will be a male miqo'te by the name of Seto Verasse, and I have been working on his background for the last two days now (in my head) and excited tog et him on the wiki.

--How did you learn about the coalition?

A friend of mine roleplays on the FFXI servers and told me she would be on FFXIV. I was never on the right servers for FFXI and FFXIV so I thought I'd make sure I was. While discussing character ideas she directed me to this hand little website.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

I think I will probably be medium. I don't want to be light and not stick with something but I may not have the time (due to work, BOO) to be heavy so I'm playing safe ground with medium.

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? My name's Daryn but I tend to be known as Ryn. I am Scottish but living in England with my boyfriend (yup, I'm a gay gamer). I work in the energy sector and my hobbies are music (from everywhere in the world), anime, singing, writing and coloring (I cannot draw D:). 

Nice to meet you all! *plods off to go all OCD on his profile and avatar and wiki*

I, for one, can definitely understand having to find the right avatar/icon/setup for a forum, not to mention a little forum OCD in general.

Still, welcome to the RPC! If there's anything you need a hand with or even just a sounding board to bounce ideas off of, just let us know. :D

I, for one, can definitely understand having to find the right avatar/icon/setup for a forum, not to mention a little forum OCD in general.

Still, welcome to the RPC! If there's anything you need a hand with or even just a sounding board to bounce ideas off of, just let us know. :D

Thank you, much appreacited. That sounding board would come ni handy someday :D

Hello and welcome~! If you have any questions or need character feedback, feel free to ask; we're all super helpful C: Hope to see you in game!

Thank you! I might take you up on the character feedback once I have finalize him. It's only been two days since I made him (I based my roleplay around another character, different race so starting from fresh) so I'd love a second eye on it.

--MMORPG background

Don't worry, man. You aren't missing much. Besides, FF is all you need. 

I'm new too. I'm glad to see all the interest in this site with other from so many other new players, and I'm super excited to get this going. Now if only phase 4 was up. Grrrr.

So welcome aboard! I'll cya around :thumbsup:

--MMORPG background

Don't worry, man. You aren't missing much. Besides, FF is all you need. 

I'm new too. I'm glad to see all the interest in this site with other from so many other new players, and I'm super excited to get this going. Now if only phase 4 was up. Grrrr.

So welcome aboard! I'll cya around :thumbsup:

Thanks! Won't be long till phase four is up, when we will be even closed to official launch then! Can't wait to get started! :D