Hiya Everyone! Kinda New Here :)

Uhh, hi, yes! I'm Cherry and I'm 22. I'm pretty new here to FF14, just, as a whole really. But not to RPing, I've been doing that for a long, long time across various other MMOs, and games, even various forums. I played through a decent chunk of ARR before deciding to get into the Roleplaying scene in FF. I checked out a few discords, joined an FC, and attended a few in-game events before hearing about the forums. Wanting to get more invested the world's lore, as well as interacting and meeting other like-minded players I decided to come check it out! So, again, hiya!

Its still a pretty big WIP, but I've got a carrd for my character too.

7 hours ago, Faye said:

Hello there, Cherry, welcome! :D

Thank you! Uh, sad to that see I might be a bit late to the party with the news :C. But hopefully I have time to make a few connections and whatnot before next month.
Speaking of which, I came by your uh, tea house the othernight, and found a few people to RP with. But uh, I'm unfortunately on Mateus, but I saw we could still ask to join the discord. Might I be able to ask for that? Might make it easier to be around when I'm not on the same world.

9 hours ago, Cherry Pi said:

Thank you! Uh, sad to that see I might be a bit late to the party with the news :C. But hopefully I have time to make a few connections and whatnot before next month.
Speaking of which, I came by your uh, tea house the othernight, and found a few people to RP with. But uh, I'm unfortunately on Mateus, but I saw we could still ask to join the discord. Might I be able to ask for that? Might make it easier to be around when I'm not on the same world.

My pleasure! The site closure is unfortunate 😢 Thank you for stopping by the teahouse though, it was nice to see you there! I will DM you an invite to our Discord server!