Poe Lhyzeal

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Poe Lhyzeal [Miqo'te Keeper of the Moon]

• Primary character: Poe Lhyzeal - Merchant and harvester of green smoking herb

• Primary RP linkshell:  Pirates of a Wayward Star

• Linkshells: Pirates of the Wayward Star, Ambrosia, OOC coalition

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
     Light to medium - I consider myself casual - some days I will sit down and rp for several hours, but others day I busy myself with other aspects of the game. (Work keeps me busy - so I am the weekend warrior when it comes to rp)

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    Open to it - I do feel pretty strongly about people having choice over whether their character is killed...but injured, understandable - the game lends itself to a number of ways for one to recover from such injuries.
  • Views on IC romance:
     As long as it can be professional and remain IC - I am all for it - it often ends up in my storyline unintentionally. And! Beneath the shy exterior, Poe is a hopeless romantic.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Love it! I don't usually RP my characters with family ties (though open to it if someone has a great idea!), but friends are what gets my characters by in many ways.
  • Views on lore:
    I do my best to be aware of lore and read up on it, but we are all human and sometimes we might miss something or not recall. Not the end of the world! I try to honor it.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    For me, typically /say and /em is local roleplayl. For /linkshell it would depend on the focus of the LS. I can easily imagine it as a form of long distance communication for RP - much like a radio, phone call, communication channel etc. I haven't been part of a group that has strictly used it for this purpose, but I could easily adapt. And because I clearly love (()) - I use that OOC if mid-rp

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: EST  (I think -5 GMT)

• Contact info: A message via the boards here will work and can go from there!