Something wicked this way comes~

Kanko

Currently looking for ideas for a place holder for his last name. Since story can change him from Tia at any moment... I'd rather have something that will stick... like Heatfist or something to go along with his monk skills. Any suggestions?

Also!

6d2fb036-9c0f-4934-97e4-0c531056abde.jpg

Outfit is not just subject to change... it WILL change when I get a better one~

Sadly while as helpful as that comment on the two servers is... It only brings up more questions.

With B having an already developed community, is it hard for someone new to get in?

Yep, I'm one of those people that will sometimes just pick one thing out of a post and address it while completely oblivious to everything else and everyone else's responses.  Yep, I'm lazy.

--Short answer:  No.

--Elaboration: A game, a community, a guild... You'll get what you put into it. If you reach out, people will reach back.   If you isolate yourself, then people will tend to leave you alone.

My guild is bringing in several new people to Balmung.  There's only maybe 3 or 4 of us that have played final fantasy XI and only 2 of us that have 1.0 characters for ARR.  There are a few in my guild that are hard core RP'rs.  Several that are casual and a few that don't RP at all.  We're from all different types of games and have found each other through various means.  So why mention this?  I forget...

:chocobo::chocobo::chocobo::chocobo::chocobo:

[5 minutes later]  Oh yeah.. so it's not hard to get 'in' as you say.  You just have to put one foot in front of the other and have fun.  :)  Hope this helps.