Vix's Profile

Vix

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Linette Syng (and probably alts)
  • Primary character: Linette Syng
  • Linkshells:
  • Primary RP linkshell:

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Med to Heavy. I'm big on RPing while questing, not so much standing around. That isn't to say I hate/avoid tavern/event RP. Not at all. I just much prefer the former.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    Sure, why not? As long as it's fair and agreed upon by the participants. Sometimes an injury can help bring out who your character really is.

• Views on IC romance:
    See above. If it adds to the story and your characters, then go for it. My one stickler is that IC romance should be organic, it shouldn't be forced. That seems like a given, but I've seen my fair share of ham-handed attempts to start a 'romance' during a first RP session. As in: Meet. Greet. SEXY TIMES! No thanks.
    **Course I should note, that might work for some characters, and more power to you. Rock on.**
    Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Can be great if it's executed well.

• Views on lore:
    I try my best to stay lore friendly. That being said, I will make mistakes and probably bend it. As long as it makes sense for the world and doesn't outright contradict anything, I'll be happy.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    It really depends on the situation, doesn't it? But I will utilize them all for RP. For drawn out or in depth storylines, I prefer forum RP. The writer in me likes to spend 20 minutes thinking of the perfect word for 'said.' Plus, forum RP means I can do it at work.
    Still, I'm easy and flexible and will adapt for the other persons involved.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: EST
  • Contact info: PMs here work well.

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]