RP Help for Beginners

Is there some sort of consensus on this? I'm sure I can get some interest going from some members of my FC who are new to RP. It would be awesome to get some help from some veterans.

I can do a session in ul'dah saturday night after 10pm est

Sounds good Rock.  I'll be meeting up with my FC/RP mates just before so that's pretty good timing.  We'll all head over there from Gridania.

Where in Ul'dah did you have in mind?  And by the way, thanks for doing this!

Hey all (Rock),

Just wanted to let you know it looks like me and my posse might have to skip out on this one.  The majority of the newer players that wanted to attend are having issues getting onto Gilgamesh due to the high population.

We'll be very excited to do something like this in the future but it just looks like there's not enough new players from my FC who got the chance to create a character on Friday.  Technical issues are the worst...

Sorry for the late notice.  Again I wanted to thank you for offering you time.  Hope to see you guys in game soon!

-Belfor

Hey all (Rock),

Just wanted to let you know it looks like me and my posse might have to skip out on this one.  The majority of the newer players that wanted to attend are having issues getting onto Gilgamesh due to the high population.

We'll be very excited to do something like this in the future but it just looks like there's not enough new players from my FC who got the chance to create a character on Friday.  Technical issues are the worst...

Sorry for the late notice.  Again I wanted to thank you for offering you time.  Hope to see you guys in game soon!

-Belfor

If you and your guys are in early access let me know we can do something then alright?

Thinking on this we should probably postpone.  Considering all the maintenance/log in issues people are experiencing I feel like it would be impossible to schedule this.  Revisit next weekend perhaps?

In any case I'll be eyeing this thread all week at work :lol:.  We'll see how things go.