Socks are comfortable

Hi all, I'm just getting started on the site. My name is speitzer and I am the co-founder of the CTPA linkshell. In an attempt to not reinvent the wheel...

--MMORPG background

I've been gaming since my toddler fingers could work a keyboard connected to DOS, but I just started playing MMOs about a year ago. I've played in The Secret World, Aion, GW2, Tera, and WoW. I tend to run as a tank or DD.

--RP experience

I've role-played before mainly using table tops, but did get some MMORP expee in GW2. I've had a hard time immersing myself in MMOs before, but so far I am enjoying role-playing in FFXIV, which. I. love.

--Character ideas/info

My main character, Spei'li Nmolo, is an adventurous and kind dork. I'm leaning towards running as a LNC/DRG.

--How did you learn about the coalition?

My friendly friend plutosams suggested it to me.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

Medium. I like to get completely immersed, but sometimes still enjoy playing through game content without RPing, and occasionally RPing on a more farcical level (think Douglas Adams).

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

I live in the NW U.S., work a full-time job, have a family of 2, and enjoy table tops.

Welcome! Your linkshell idea sounds pretty cute, I gotta say. I DO love cute things... Though my character is pretty resistant to them. Hoping to be able to make your event tomorrow, too. As for the normal rambling... If you have any questions, please ask away, just about everyone here is ready and willing to provide answers. We also have some swank guides that you may find helpful :)