Salutations!

InkByte

Hello!  I am Inkbyte.    I don't know exactly what is the best thing to do for an introduction, but I think this ought to be pretty good.  

I like roleplaying, writing, drawing, stories, and analyzing things.  I love making alts in MMOs, because making alts is creating many, many different characters with different styles.

Being a part of a forum type community is a new thing for me so it is pretty exciting. I am also new to Final Fantasy roleplaying, though have played a few small bits of games, so I am familiar with the settings and stuff.  

I guess that's a pretty good introduction to start with, so I guess now it's time to meet people.

Hello!  I am Inkbyte.    I don't know exactly what is the best thing to do for an introduction, but I think this ought to be pretty good.  

I like roleplaying, writing, drawing, stories, and analyzing things.  I love making alts in MMOs, because making alts is creating many, many different characters with different styles.

Being a part of a forum type community is a new thing for me so it is pretty exciting. I am also new to Final Fantasy roleplaying, though have played a few small bits of games, so I am familiar with the settings and stuff.  

I guess that's a pretty good introduction to start with, so I guess now it's time to meet people.

Welcome to the RPC InkByte! Don't worry about it there really isn't a proper way outside of just saying hello and saying who you are. Your intro was pretty good though.

Making alts is fun when it comes to role playing, I just get depressed when I make to many and I know a lot of them I will never use.

Forums are great places, communities tend to be much more deep and this forum has a great community so I think you will have a great time her.

Anyway it's nice to make your acquaintance and I hope you enjoy your time here and in game!

Welcome to the RPC. It sounds as though you'll fit in perfectly here. I'm an altholic, too. There's something nice about creating new characters, though I'm not quite sure how often I'll be doing that in FFXIV, even if I have ideas for a few. It's cheaper just to have one per server, and every class can be levelled on the one character and stuff.

If you have any questions about lore, the forums or RP in XIV, please don't hesitate to ask them. There are heaps of knowledgeable people on this forum!