Checking in!

K'Tyeka

Aloha!  I'm a legacy player (without a legacy character, Weird, right?) and I thought I'd try my hand at RP.  I'll be on Balmung as K'tyeka Nunh.  Here's to hopes of fast friends and long stories!  I'm happy to be here, and looking forward to seeing the sun rise in Eorzea once more!

Aloha!  I'm a legacy player (without a legacy character, Weird, right?) and I thought I'd try my hand at RP.  I'll be on Balmung as K'tyeka Nunh.  Here's to hopes of fast friends and long stories!  I'm happy to be here, and looking forward to seeing the sun rise in Eorzea once more!

Not strange at all.  I'm a 1.0 player who even beta-tested the original, and I think my lone character was level 1-5ish. :P

Welcome aboard!

Yea, heh, I was a little worried somehow that my character detriment might somehow backfire, but I think it'll be alright in the end.  I suppose that brings a question to mind, what does everyone think about which server to rp on, then, given that I'm essentially starting from scratch?  Since reddit is apparently 'claiming' gilgamesh as their server, it makes me a little worried about trolls and whatnot.  But Balmung is going to be full of 1.0 characters, and the economy may be brutal to new people.  What should I do?