The Wolf's Den - Gilgamesh

Lizzo

Alright guys, after a long period of thought, and some great support from fellow Gilgamesh players, the Den will officially become a Free Company!

I am currently working on a LS/FC posting for the Linkshell Hall and hope to have it up this evening sometime.

Now called "Wulver's Den" (since the Coliseum is the Wolves Den), the Free Company will focus on Tavern RP, as well as PVE adventuring, questing and dungeon crawling, eventually endgame content and raiding.

Tavern RP: I will be looking for interested participants to work at the Den as waiters/waitresses and bar tenders. The Den will (hopefully) be open for any Gilgamesh RPer to come in and take a load off from questing and do some tavern RP without having to sit in the Quicksands.

PVE: Perhaps you don't want to RP just now? That's fine! The Den is a place for you to meet up with your friends and go out questing. In RP down times the staff is encouraged to get together to explore and quest throughout Eorzea. Fought long and hard through a dungeon? Come back to the Den and regail the clientele with tales of your glorious exploits and show off your hard-won treasures. 

I will be posting the link to the Den's LS/FC post when it is up and running.

Notes: Wulver's Den will be created and hosted in Ul'dah.

I will be looking for a few people who would care to be Managers (officers) of the Den to hold down the fort if real life creeps up on me, or if I'm out questing.

I plan on saving up gil to eventually purchase a Free Company house to turn into the Den. This will allow members access to FC bonuses, and will give us a physical HQ as well as place for people to come and RP.

Yaein Merrywhether and I are already looking into uniforms that will be bought, dyed and distributed.

Alright guys, after a long period of thought, and some great support from fellow Gilgamesh players, the Den will officially become a Free Company!

I am currently working on a LS/FC posting for the Linkshell Hall and hope to have it up this evening sometime.

Now called "Wulver's Den" (since the Coliseum is the Wolves Den), the Free Company will focus on Tavern RP, as well as PVE adventuring, questing and dungeon crawling, eventually endgame content and raiding.

I will be posting the link to the Den's LS/FC post when it is up and running.