Hello storytellers.

Lana

Greetings! I'm very glad to have stumbled upon a community of FFXIV roleplayers, and I look forward to hopefully meeting a lot of you in-game.

Just a bit of history— my first taste roleplaying was on the Nintendo NSider forums about ten years ago. Since then, I've roleplayed both on the Internet and in games on and off over the past few years, especially in World of Warcraft. But getting back to the present, I sort of have this grand vision for FFXIV of two linkshells that are strongly intertwined together in one massive storyline with a scope similar to that of the mainline FF games. There's still a ton of planning that I have to put into it, but I'll try to flesh out the idea on this forum over the next few days/weeks leading up to release. If anyone is interested in brainstorming with me, please feel free to send a PM or reply to this thread!

Well, that should do it for now. Sorry, I know it's not a ton of information, but if you have any questions about me or my idea don't hesitate to ask. Before I go, I have a small question— Gilgamesh is the RP server for North American players, correct? 

See you out there! :chocobo:

Hello, and welcome to the RPC. Hope you enjoy the stay here. I found the community has been really good with answering questions if you have any.

As far as I've been able to tell we have Gilgamesh and Balmung the differnce is how long the server has been online. Balmung being an early server, and Gilgamesh just recent. Both for NA though. 

I would like to hear about these ideas you're coming up with over the next bit. Not sure how well I'll do with brainstorming but if you want a hand I can try.

Hope to see you around the game,:moogle:.

Balmung is the primary server for the RPC, and was selected a long time ago. Gilgamesh is secondary server, for those who don't wish to play on Balmung. Both are technically NA, but we have players from all over! :)

I'm very excited to see your linkshell plans come to life if you join us on Balmung.

Balmung is the primary server for the RPC, and was selected a long time ago. Gilgamesh is secondary server, for those who don't wish to play on Balmung. Both are technically NA, but we have players from all over! :)

I'm very excited to see your linkshell plans come to life if you join us on Balmung.

^

I hope you enjoy your stay Lana, it's nice to meet you and I hope to see you around!! Enjoy your time here on the RPC. :D

Before I go, I have a small question— Gilgamesh is the RP server for North American players, correct?

Nope both servers are NA, although we have people worldwide, Balmung is the primary larger RP server, while gilgamesh is the smaller secondary server for those who wish to play on a non-legacy server.

Nice to meet you too by the way!

I loved Garnet from FFIX!

Welcome to the fun and craziness that is the RPC!

I look forward to seeing what sort of ideas you bring to the table with your linkshell, regardless of server choice. :D Having linked shells working together sounds like an awesome way to have a variety of RP'ers interacting and intertwining their various stories.