Hello

Hello everyone,

I've been a long time follower of this site while playing through beta, and figured now that we are getting closer to launch I'd sign up and say hi. I use to be a medium/heavy RPer in my past playing MMOs from Ultima Online to current MMOs. If it was a major/semi-major MMO chances are I played it. And I always tried to get involved in the RP community of any of the MMOs I played. The two MMOs I was most heavily involved with RP wise was UO and SWG.  I hope to do the same with this game. 

I have been beta testing on Gilgamesh and plan on staying there at launch. The character I will be RPing with will be a Miqo'te Keeper of the Moon named Vict'a Aldrini. He is a Thaumaturge. I honestly haven't fleshed out his character yet. I am thinking he may be a pirate or a smuggler, but it is still all in the open. My RP style is to normally get somewhat familiar with the Lore, and let my character flesh himself out through RP. So hopefully by the end of Phase 4 my guy will be somewhat set. 

Anyroad, I'm glad to be here and look forward to playing with you all. It looks like you guys have it together in the RP community department. I hope to be able to contribute. 

600x480http://i.imgur.com/rK9JZ8Z.jpg[/img]

- Vict'a Aldrini 

:cactuar:

Hello and welcome~! Oh a black mage pirate O.o! Pirate mages always sound so fun, I can't wait to see it fleshed out (if that is what you go with!). Anywho, if you've got any questions about anything or would like some character feedback feel free to post it here on the forums, we're all super helpful! And while I won't be seeing you in game (I sold my soul to Balmung) I hope you have a great time over on Gilgamesh C:

Hello everyone,

I've been a long time follower of this site while playing through beta, and figured now that we are getting closer to launch I'd sign up and say hi. I use to be a medium/heavy RPer in my past playing MMOs from Ultima Online to current MMOs. If it was a major/semi-major MMO chances are I played it. And I always tried to get involved in the RP community of any of the MMOs I played. The two MMOs I was most heavily involved with RP wise was UO and SWG.  I hope to do the same with this game. 

I have been beta testing on Gilgamesh and plan on staying there at launch. The character I will be RPing with will be a Miqo'te Keeper of the Moon named Vict'a Aldrini. He is a Thaumaturge. I honestly haven't fleshed out his character yet. I am thinking he may be a pirate or a smuggler, but it is still all in the open. My RP style is to normally get somewhat familiar with the Lore, and let my character flesh himself out through RP. So hopefully by the end of Phase 4 my guy will be somewhat set. 

Anyroad, I'm glad to be here and look forward to playing with you all. It looks like you guys have it together in the RP community department. I hope to be able to contribute. 

600x480http://i.imgur.com/rK9JZ8Z.jpg[/img]

- Vict'a Aldrini 

:cactuar:

Welcome to the site hope to see you at the launch event!

Welcome! I'd say you'll get the best of both worlds by playing on Balmung & Gilgamesh. :) The most important thing is finding what you like and having fun with the community.

Just going to echo this, hehe. Welcome to the RPC!