Gilgamesh Event Organizers

[align=center]3E2T7.png

[/align]

Hey there all!

So me and a couple of good-willed individuals thought, how about we make a skype chat where event planners can meet up and, you know, plan events? Well, as you should know, Rock Sandbourne is planning a beach festival to kickstart the server's RP. Yes it sounds like a guild leader summit, but anyone with ideas for events should join too!

What if we gather the event organizers from other guilds in the server and ask them to join our Skype chat? We could work together to make a more involving and interactive kickstarter event! So just PM the following people for an invite, and make sure to specify that you want to join the Gilgamesh Event Planning chat to help make better events with all of us!

Vee

Nachte

halceeuhn

Thank you for reading this! Remember, if you want to plan events and are looking for like-minded individuals to plot and scheme with, this is the place for you!

[align=center]2r5uheg.jpg

[/align]

Feel free to shoot me a message here on the RPC and I'll get your contact information, or just post your Skype here if you're comfortable with doing so! It would be great to have Guild Leaders as well as anyone who would like to help out involved. We all need to work together to make things happen and it'd be nice to get everyone together in one place to really formulate all these ideas and utilize each other's strong abilities. Looking forward to chatting with you all! :moogle:

Not a guild leader or anything like that but I would be more than happy to help out where/however I can with events. I'm a freelance designer so I have a good amount of free time between projects or when images are rendering. Feel free to PM me here or on skype-penguinator.Z (just in case timezone: GMT-10)

I'm not the best with coming up with events but I'll always be around to help out when I think of ideas or you need something gathered/crafted for the event or taking a certain role in the event. Just shoot me an invite over skype or PM here. Rhenalyrr is also my skype name.

I'd like your place to support a cooking contest for the Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival. My thinking is it would be kinda cool to have "official sponsorship" by one of the business entities that will be on Gilgamesh. I'll be leveling the hell out of my Culinarian skills during open beta and early access to participate but mainly as comic relief if we don't have enough participants., it also be cool if you were one of the judges sir. *Gives puppy dog eyes*

Oh and by the way if anybody who wants to chat is on enjin send me a pm and I'll give you my enjin name.

I'd like your place to support a cooking contest for the Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival. My thinking is it would be kinda cool to have "official sponsorship" by one of the business entities that will be on Gilgamesh. I'll be leveling the hell out of my Culinarian skills during open beta and early access to participate but mainly as comic relief if we don't have enough participants., it also be cool if you were one of the judges sir. *Gives puppy dog eyes*

Oh and by the way if anybody who wants to chat is on enjin send me a pm and I'll give you my enjin name.

I'll be participating in the Culinarian skills contest as well =)

I'll be participating in the Culinarian skills contest as well =)

Wonderful! I love the bakery concept and you participating representing your bakery will be awesome!

Quick note, the skype chat is currently being used for OOC chatter and shenanigans. Serious discussion is NOT taking place yet, since P4 is still at least a week away, so we are focusing on getting graphics done for the forum posts, etc. 

Thankies!

I might be tempted to get in on this, I'll be having some events ideas and stuff I wanna do. Also, hopefully phase 4 will be just starting when I get back from holiday so I don't miss out. :P

My email for Skype is bryn.price[at]live.co.uk

Also, I am an EU dude, so I might be able to help out with some events orientated more for EU timezones. :) At least with the Limitless Sky event currently planned I can get away with 2 or 3 hours and still not feel like a zombie at work the next day (which I guess wouldn't be so bad, as people like zombies, but our IT department is pretty vigilant about zombie invasions)

An update on the Gilgamesh Event Organizers Committee:

•  
  • So far we have THREE events in the works! That's right! One is planned for the last day of Open Beta - the first Eorzean Bounty Board wanted poster will soon be posted! I overheard the stablehand over there talking about some rare Chocobo getting loose from the stables! Ahem, back to business.
  • The second event, Sunday, September 1st is being spear-headed by our fearless leader Rock Sandbourne.
  • The last post-launch event will remain a secret for now but keep your ears and eyes peeled for tracks in the mud and the sound of a stampede in the distance! :chocobo:

All of these events will have digital graphics supplied for them for posting on our forum event topics, all supplied by artists within the GEOC! *A quick round of applause.* Things are coming along beautifully for this community and I can't wait to see the rest of you in game, we have a lot of fun stuff planned and more to come!

Remember if you're interested in participating in the GEOC just feel free to send me a message and I'll get you invited to the Skype chat! So far we've made lots of friends and put together some great stuff. Any and all input is welcome!

Your's truly,

Luluni Luni :moogle: