• Characters: Rhu'to Brom
  • Primary character:Rhu'to Brom
  • Linkshells:Intermission
  • Primary RP linkshell: Corvus Cinis

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Primarily heavy.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    If a roleplay fight is acted out well and creatively, I'm usually open for discussion as far as injuries go. If you prefer to fight with dicerolls dictating the actions, then we'll hash out what certain rolls mean ahead of time so we know what we're getting into going in.

• Views on IC romance:
    My characters are not an extension of myself. Sometimes they end up taking on lives of their own, and that includes falling in love.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I love it. I'd love to have someone my character was related to in some way who he could pester.

• Views on lore:
    I try to follow it as closely as I can, but there is so much lore out there and so much to remember that I'm bound to miss something. As such, I'm totally understanding of others missing things. Creativity and talent are more important than strict lore.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I... uh... I like them? And I use them? Generally I treat say and yell as IC, shout as OOC, and FC and Linkshell could go either way depending on that specific group's rules. I usually treat tells as OOC, unless whomever I'm roleplaying with does the opposite, in which case I will treat them ICly.

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:Eastern GMT-5
  • Contact info:Skype: Mrcabbages