Lyriell's profile

I. Basic Info 

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Medium to Heavy. That usually depends on my mood and the people I RP with. I enjoy heavy RP at times but I don't want to force it on others and I'm not doing it myself 24/7 either.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• I do like Combat RP if done right and I'm okay with injuries so long it doesn't cripple my character. So a permanent scar for example would be something I could live with, a chopped off leg however is not.

• Also I absolutely dislike Godmodders and/or Powerplayers. I have met a few players in my long RP history that always wanted to display their characters like the ultimate badasses, never even getting hit once in a battle. I just don't take characters like that seriously at all.

• A combat should involve a certain feeling of danger in my opinion and even a badass character should take his oponents seriously to some degree.

• Views on IC romance:

• I personally love Romance in RP because to me it makes a character feel much more alive and the RP itself feels much more alive, atleast to me.
  • I like Relationships that develop over a long period of time, preferably even including a little dramatic twist here and there.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• I have thought about it and I will include something like this in my RP, however as I want to keep most of Lyriell's backstory a secret for now I won't say so much on that matter.

• Views on lore:

• I usually try to stick to the lore as much as possible, but there are always some things left unexplained and more or less open to the Players own interpretation. So while I usually stick a 100% to the Lore that IS available, I will still go with my own style for everything that isn't fully explained.

• I also think that always sticking a 100% to the Lore shouldn't be necessarry. So I won't hate on people if they don't stick to the lore for every little thing. A good example would be the Miqo'te naming conventions. I think people shouldn't be forced to stick to those, because after all I'm pretty sure that not every single Miqo'te in Eorzea was born in a Tribe. Some might have been adopted by hyurs or such. So, unless completely buttfucking every bit of Lore, I will usually not be so harsh if other players don't stick to every bit of Lore.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• I usually do RP via /say and use double parathensis for OOC if a problem comes up. Linkshell chat I mostly use to socialize and just chitchatting here and there.

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:UTC +01:00
  • Contact info:Skype: lyriell84

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]

Little Announcement:

Right now I'm looking for a Relationship for Lyriell and/or someone that would be willing to play one of her family members at some point.

About the Relationship:

I know people tend to prefer a Relationship to happen naturally but the last time I did that I've spent abour 6 Months building one up just for the other player to leave and never coming back. So even if it might sound selfish I would prefer something a bit more safe, so I'm searching for a player that plans on staying longer in the game.

As to Lyriells preferences: She's homosexual so she's searching for a Relationship with another girl. She prefers the cute type, so Miqo'tes and hyur Midlanders probably have the highest chances.

NOTE: I am searching for a romantic Relationship. I'm not searching for some girl on girl ERP, so if someone thinks thats what it's all about then I'm sorry but you're wrong. Kissing will probably be the farthest I will go for.

I'm aware that the RPC is a mature community so I probably won't run into such problems, but I just wanted to make sure.

I will also add a Wiki Page for Lyriell over the next few days ^^

Edit: Here's the Wiki entry http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/wiki/index.php?title=Lyriell_Aluria