Guldthota Syhrdoenwyn

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Guldthota Syhrdoenwyn
  • Primary character: Same as Above
  • Linkshells: Currently Unaffiliated
  • Primary RP linkshell: Currently Unaffiliated

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I like to stay in character for the most part. I like to join in, or even just observe events but I also like to RP one-on-one. Ultimately it’s just about taking the RP opportunities that come my way and adapting to them. So, I guess I could range from medium to heavy.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    As long as this isn’t overdone, I don’t have a problem with it. I think it’s really hard to RP in actual combat, though I have no problem doing a planned dungeon run with this in mind.

• Views on IC romance:
    I guess it’s like real romance, as long as it isn’t forced or awkward (and it really can be) then it’s fine. Obviously it can be a very private type of RP, unless it’s an angst love triangle, but if it fits in with the characters then I personally don’t have a problem with it.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I find this really interesting, the whole friends, enemies, bonds of loyalty and brotherhood is really what I like to RP as it's the main point of character development, both your own and the person you're RPing with.

• Views on lore:
    I’m actually really interested in the lore. While I’m no expert, I do like things to stay ‘realistic’, if that’s the right word. Having something that isn’t justifiable within the lore (and I like to think I am quite lenient) makes it harder to RP well. I’m not against player-created content or events as they can actually be some of the most interesting parts of RP.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    As far as I can remember, there are public channels (like, region/world/etc) which I usually treat OOC. If I /whisper and it is OOC, I’ll let the person I am chatting to know. Otherwise I like to stay in character.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: GMT
  • Contact info: Skype: betulasx