Hello!

Disglair

Joined this place a while back but only just recently decided to start poking around! :}

I'm coming in from WoW (WrA-Horde) and GW2 (Tarnished Coast). I'm known as Annaveil on those games and on Enjin, if I happen to know anyone here!

Super excited to get into the game and start writing up a story. My character is Eve Nightingale! Uh. She has zero background at the moment, since I know very little about the lore of this place. Slowly working on it though!

Good to meet all of you guys!

Greetings, Annaveil!

You've come to the right place, as far as a resource to potentially flesh out your character's concept, as there are several active forum threads going on at any one time regarding the various races, background lore, etc :)

Good luck with your concept, hope to see the finished product in game :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Belated welcome! I actually remember you from early GW2 from one of Historia's weekly history classes in the Palace Gardens. Seeing a lot of Tarnished Coast alums here. Makes our community seem strangely small huh? I played professor Heron Wren at the time, though I never expect anyone to remember me since I ran so many alts in that game. But good impressions always stick in my mind!

Welcome Annaveil! We didn't play on the same server in GW2 but I always like seeing people join that I have a common interest with - though I will admit I enjoyed WvWvW way too much and didn't spend enough time RPing in that game (played on Jade Quarry since the start of the game and mostly PvPed). Now I get to make up for it in ARR. Woot! Anyways I hope I get to run into you on one of my Balmung alts one of these days. :cactuar: