Kaiten's RP Profile

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Kaiten Tobukizu
  • Primary character: Kaiten Tobukizu, Nigel Beaulieu, Sylas Peregrine (R-r-r-retired!)
  • Linkshells: Man, it's a lot. Though I have The Coral Sea. Huhuhu.
  • Primary RP linkshell: Middle Men

II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
  • Medium-Heavy. I'm 100% para-trash and I'm primarily here for RP, but I'm also into playing the game itself. I can almost always be pulled IC if I'm not in the middle of something, though!

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
  • I'm all for RP combat, though I do believe that ingame strength = IC strength. Your level 1 will not beat my level 50 in a straight up brawl unless they get lucky. I'm also willing to use rolling systems, etc, etc. I'm pretty relaxed about it, to be honest. As far as injuries go, if my character is hurt my character is hurt. IC actions = IC consequences.

• Views on IC romance:
  • While my typical answer is your stock: Oh, as long as things stay IC and it all develops naturally, well--my main character is 100% spoken for, so it'll be quite the trial to do anything romantic with him. That's not necessarily what I'm here for. However, to actually answer the question: Communication is key. I don't typically like romance-heavy plots and it's the easiest way for me to get bored. Sorry!

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
  • Kaiten (my main) isn't likely to have much direct family--but close friends, distant relatives... People he's worked with in the past, that sort of thing? Totally awesome. Basically everything is fair game and I'm 100% here for all of that.

• Views on lore:
  • Once upon a time I was super strict about my lore. These days I'm a bit more lax about it--if only because room for interpretation is important. Flagrant lore-breaking (like getting pregnant and birthing a child and having them be fully grown in the span of 2 days) is likely to earn a side-eye from me. At the end of the day, though, you do you. I'm happy to provide feedback and advice, but I'm never going to tell someone they can't do something in a universe where people can legitimately shoot laserbeams from their hands. Bad ideas aren't created--they're played. Meaning, a lot can be done in the lore. You just need to bend it just right.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
  • In general, /say is the only channel that I'm 100% IC in. I'll use the good ol' (( )) to denote if I'm speaking OOC. Party chat, linkshell, free company, tells--they're totally variable and depend on the context of the moment-to-moment and who I'm speaking to.

III. Other Info 

[*]Country: USA!

[*]Timezone: EST 

[*]Contact info: PMs on this site are preferred! Though, never be afraid to say hello ingame!

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]

• 1 year later...